NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
Painting/Drywall Certificate Course
January 17th 1st Class Mon-Wen 9am-4:30pm
January 17th 2nd Class Thurs-Sat 9am-4:30pm ASK ABOUT OUR FREE GRANT
A Handyman Career
HOME ADVISOR / ANGIES LIST
How much does a Handyman charge per hour?
A Handyman who works independently usually charges around $60 to $65 an an hour on average. Depending on where you live the actual price can run from $55 to $75 for an independent operator. A Handyman who is part of a larger business can charge up to $125 an hour or more.
In order to get the higher rate, you need to be experienced as well as being good at your craft. We are the only Handyman Training Technical College in the United States. Start your handyman career today!
Our School Teaches
8 Classes = 8 Trades
And 8 Separate Certificates Courses
1. Painting/Drywall Certificate Course
2. Flooring Certificate Course
3. Carpentry 1 Certificate Course
4. Carpentry 2 Certificate Course
5. Carpentry 3 Certificate Course
6. Carpentry 4 Certificate Course
7. Basic Plumbing Certificate Course
8. Basic Electrical Certificate Course